In summary, here is what you need to do to sign up your new Scout for Cub Scout Pack 975 (see links below for letters/forms):
Online Registration For New Members. Here’s How.
- Go to Pack 975 page on the San Diego Imperial Council website Pack 975 Online Enrollment
- Click on “Apply Now” box below the Pack 975 St. Therese Parish listing.
- If you need more info about us before applying click on “Request More Information” if you need more info about Pack 975 before applying.
- Follow instructions, fill out form and pay the fees to join.
- Fill out Scout Family Contact Information Form – new families only (1 per family).
- Fill out Annual BSA Medical Release Form – all scouts (parts A&B, 1 per scout). Warning: Save this form to your drive before filling out. Then Save again after editing. FYI – This form is required every year, so you can save yourself time in the long run by filling it out on your computer and saving.
- Review the Pack 975 Code of Conduct PDF
- Show up to the meetings and have fun!
Please send your scanned, completed forms to email@example.com or give them to your Den Leader at the next meeting.