In summary, here is what you need to do to sign up your Scout for Cub Scout Pack 975 (see links below for letters/forms):
Online Registration. Here’s How.
- Go to Pack 975 page on the San Diego Imperial Council website Pack 975 Online Enrollment
- Click on “Apply Now” box below the Pack 975 St. Therese Parish listing.
- If you need more info about us before applying click on “Request More Information” if you need more info about Pack 975 before applying.
- Follow instructions, fill out form. ( Do not pay the fee, you will pay during #2 “Pay the fee to join” step below.
- Pay fee to join – all Scouts (or via check at first meeting). Scout’s registration fees can be paid online with PayPal – Complete this registration step during check out from Pack store.
- Fill out Scout Family Contact Information Form – new families only (1 per family).
- Fill out Annual BSA Medical Release Form – all scouts (parts A&B, 1 per scout). Warning: Save this form to your drive before filling out. Then Save again after editing. FYI – This form is required every year, so you can save yourself time in the long run by filling it out on your computer and saving.
- Review the Pack 975 Code of Conduct PDF
- Show up to the meetings and have fun!
Please send your scanned, completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them to your Den Leader at the next meeting.
Lots of useful info in our “Pack Info Page” – click here to see the FAQs.
For a printable calendar with all the Pack 975 events and meetings, click Here (PDF).